Future prospects of special needs dentistry in Asia
Predident: Yasuaki Kakinoki
Date: Yasuaki Kakinoki
On demand broadcasting: November 5 - 26, 2022
Live streaming: November 5, 2022
- Call for abstract submission has closed.
- The registration information page has been uploaded.
Registration will open in the near future.
- Abstract submission period extended.
- Registration will open in mid-August.
- Call for Abstracts are started
- Call for abstracts will open soon
- Web site open
We look forward to welcoming you to the second congress of Asia Association for Disability and Oral Health (AADOH) on November 5, 2022 at Kurashiki, Japan. While we regret that the COVID pandemic prevented us from holding the congress in Japan, we are excited about the opportunities of holding an innovative virtual conference which will be held on demand from November 5th to 26th,2022. The theme of 2nd AADOH is “Future prospects of Special needs dentistry in Asia”.
Through this conference, we hope that the fellowship between AADOH members and the further development of special needs dentistry in Asia will occur.
President of AADOH
Emeritus Professor, KYUSHU DENTAL UNIVERSITY
The first congress was held in Taiwan in 2019.
The second congress will take place online in Japan.
- Kyushu Dental University,
Division of Special Needs and
- Email : email@example.com